Sometimes a man likes to incorporate a sex aid, such as a penis sheath, into his romantic life; yet, while more and more people are admitting that their sexual lives are enlivened by the occasional or regular use of sex toys, it can still be a tricky subject to bring up with a partner. While the use of a sex toy is not directly related to penis health, it can have an impact on the health of a person's sexual relationships - either positively, if a man finds a partner who is accepting of the device; or negatively, if refusal to consider toys causes a rift in the relationship.
So how does a man go about incorporating sex aids into partner play?
Here are a few steps to consider:
* Decide how important the sex toys are. For example, if a man enjoys wearing a penis ring, is it something that he feels strongly about sharing with his partner? For some men, a penis ring may play a role in their erectile success, so it may be important to incorporate it into partner sex. For another man, it may be purely decorative, and he may or may not feel strongly about wearing it around another person. There's no right or wrong answer as to whether a device is important: that's a personal decision. What is essential is for each individual to determine how important sharing the use of those toys is.
* Consider how the partner may react. This can be difficult, especially early in a relationship, but it is important. There can be any number of reactions. It's entirely possible that the partner will be excited and pleased; perhaps she also shares a fondness for sex toys which she has been reluctant to mention. She could also be curious and interested in learning more. On the other hand, she might react negatively. The partner may have strong feelings about the appropriateness of using devices, and that can be difficult; however, it is also possible that the partner's feelings may relate to insecurities about herself or about the relationship. She may think "Why does he need to use a sex toy when he's with me? Am I not satisfying enough?"
* Weigh those reactions. Depending on the reaction a man expects to get if he reveals his fondness for toys, he may then decide whether he wants to move forward or not. This doesn't mean he cannot move forward if he believes the reaction may be negative; he just needs to be prepared for that eventuality. If a negative reaction does seem most likely, he should consider how that affects his approach. He might want to "slide" into the subject, perhaps by talking about how much he values the relationship, what a wonderful and giving lover his partner is, and how he feels he can trust her and talk about things he is reluctant to share - and that one of those things is his enjoyment of a penis sheath, anal plug, or whatever other sex aid may be of interest to him.
* Don't force the issue. The man should be sensitive to his partner's reaction. Ideally, the couple should fully talk out any issues that arise; however, it is possible that the partner may feel uncomfortable. If that is the case, the man should thank her for listening to what he has to say and let her know that he would be interested in talking about it further but is happy to let her absorb all this information and talk about it at a later time.
Talking about a penis sheath or other pleasure implements can be a risk, but it can also lead to an increasingly active sexual life. A man should be prepared for this by keeping his penis in tip-top health; using a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is one way of maintaining overall penis condition. The active user should seek a cream that includes acetyl L carnitine, which is neuroprotective and is a boon to maintaining valuable penis sensitivity. Also essential in any first rate cream is the presence of vitamin C, which plays a big role in collagen production and penile tissue firmness.
Seamless stockings made of silk and cotton were being worn hundreds of years ago in Japan, China and even ancient Greece. They truly became a indispensable item of clothing in Europe beginning in the 12th century. Men wore them under their breeches (early pants) and ladies wore them under their gowns held up by garter belts. When seamed stockings became the fashion trend among European nobility, the general populace still wore the seamless stocking as they were more affordable at the time. Eventually, the seamed stockings fell out of fashion but the seamless stockings were still worn by the common people.
In the early 1900's stockings came back into fashion and it silk or cotton stockings were part of every woman's wardrobe. Even with the invention of nylons in the 1960's, stockings remained popular and were mass produced. Many of the older generation of the time wanted the traditional knee and thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose. These seamless stockings are often held up with a rubber strip built into the top to hold them up so you don't have to use a garter belt.
As more and more women began wearing pants instead of dresses, seamless stockings somewhat dropped out of sight in the last part of the 20th centuries. Although still available, they were seen as conventional and boring by women who wanted equal rights and to able to compete with the men in corporate power suits. Silk and cotton stockings could still be found but only in specialty lingerie shops or high-end boutiques.
Recent years have found the seamless stockings resurging in popularity. Women have reached a more balanced place where they can compete with the men while still feeling feminine and sexy. Now it is becoming easier to find seamless stockings at local department stores and not just in the lingerie stores. Ladies have realized that the seamless stocking is comfortable as well as being sexy looking.
There are two main favorite types of seamless stockings among women today. The cotton stocking remains popular. They tend to be a little thicker than the silk but still look sexy. Very durable but still looking great with dresses and skirts, cotton stockings are less expensive than silk. Silk stockings cost more but still provide great durability. Silk tends to be more sheer so looks better with fancier dresses and evening gowns. They also remain favored for wearing with lingerie, especially with a very sexy garter belt. Silk stockings are frequently embellished with lace around the top which can add to the allure.
Now available in many stores and at reasonable prices, women everywhere are rediscovering the seamless stocking. Seamless stockings make a woman's legs look and feel wonderful. Comfortable and sheer, they are much more durable than nylons as they don't run and tear easily. Whether with a garter belt or not, seamless stockings are back in fashion.
Time and time again, the question seems to come up from men that really want to turn around their personal life and finally get the reaction from women that they want. Guys want to know how they can turn a friend to a girlfriend and there is a very common and a very good reason for this. Men almost always find themselves falling into the position of being a friend to a woman that they would much rather date than anything else.
If you want to turn a friend to a girlfriend, then there are some things that you MUST do and some things that you MUST know before you can make this happen.
Of course, the easiest answer would be to not let it ever get to the point where she sees you as a friend and nothing more. Then you don't have to worry or wonder about how to turn things around. But, usually the guys that really want to know the friend to girlfriend secrets are already there, so there's not much use into going into that.
So, what are some tips to turn a friend into a girlfriend, once you have already gotten into the friend zone with a woman?
1. YOU have to change the way that she sees you. And the only way that you are going to be able to do this, is to make sure that you are no longer doing the "friend" stuff with her. You don't want to become her shopping buddy, you don't want her to run to you to complain about this guy and that guy, and you don't want to ever hear her tell you that you are like a brother to her.
2. Sometimes you have to go away for awhile. Trying to see here everyday and make her want you as more than a friend is a pretty tough thing to do. If you make yourself scarce for a while, it's easy to reinvent yourself in a way. When you come back around her, you can change the way that you interact with her and she will almost have to see you differently.
3. You've got to cross the line. By this, I mean that you have to be able to risk rejection from her in order to let her know that you are not here to be her buddy. You want more. Sure, it might save some temporary hurt by not risking rejection from her, but in the end, it will probably hurt more to be her friend for years and not be able to tell her how you feel.
4. Act how you would around a woman you desire. That means you need to be flirtatious with her, you need to tease her a bit and you need to be able to create sexual attraction and sexual tension with her. If you don't then you can be almost guaranteed that the friend zone IS where you will end up.
You can turn a friend to a girlfriend, and there are many little "secrets" to make it happen. You have to discover what they are and how to use them.